TheWrenchMonkey offers customers a 30-Day Return Policy allowing merchandise return for a full refund, including applicable taxes.
What to do if a part does not fit
How To Return Items?
General Return Policies
- Regular order items are accepted within 30 Days of the date of purchase.
- New items must always be returned in the original packaging and must be deemed in resalable condition.
- Items not in original packaging, or deemed not to be in resalable condition, may be refused, or subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Under certain conditions, new items may be accepted past the 30 day policy, at which point they would be subject to a restocking fee
- General return policies do not apply to discontinued or obsolete items.
- Special ordered, or back ordered items may be returned within 30 days from the date of shipment.
- Special ordered items may be non-returnable.
Pre-Paid Return Shipping Label
Customer choosing to ship back items can request a pre-paid return shipping label from Customer Service to take advantage of discounted shipping rates, but will be responsible for the returned shipping costs. This amount will be deducted from the total amount of the refund.
Large volume orders
Large order quantity items that are special ordered may not be returnable, or may be subject to restocking fees.
Electronic Parts or Component
Electronics items which are non-returnable as per the manufacturer policies such items may include, but are not exclusive, ECMs (computers). Other electronic items may not be returned if plugged in or unsealed for any reason such items may include, but are not exclusive to, oxygen sensors, air mass sensor, and other electronic items.
Please contact customer service for additional details.