Find Oxygen Sensor
Recommended videosHow to Replace an O2 Sensor
Oxygen Sensors for Cars & Trucks
What could indicate that an oxygen sensor may need replacing?
- Higher levels of gasoline consumption
- Engine performance problems, such as surging and hesitating
- "Check Engine" light comes on while driving
- Damaged catalytic converter
- Failed emissions test
Motor vehicles produce large amounts of pollution that are harmful to the environment. Properly functioning O2 sensors are important in reducing those harmful exhaust emissions as well as helping the engine run as efficiently as possible. Lambda sensors, as they can also be called, help to improve fuel mileage, extend catalyst life, and ensure proper air to fuel ratio.
Oxygen sensors are constantly under extreme temperatures and conditions with considerable amount of wear, tear, and aging. A worn-out O2 sensor can cause higher levels of gas consumption and exhaust emissions, and can even lead to a damaged catalytic converter and failed emissions test. It can also cause engine performance problems such as hesitation on acceleration, stalling, and rough idling.
- Direct Fit
- Tested During Manufacturing to Guarantee the Highest Quality End Product.
Quality & Design:
- Designed for OE (Original Equipment) Fit, Form, and Function
- Designed to Meet or Exceed Original Equipment Specifications
Our brand name Oxygen Sensors are reliable, tested, and corrosion resistant to ensure your automobile’s engine performance and fuel efficiency, while reducing harmful exhaust emissions.
Our parts experts can assist you in finding the right the oxygen sensor for your car or truck, so do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you have.