Recommended videosReplacing Brake Pads and Rotors
Brake Pads From Top Automotive Brands
Shop Now & Save on a Large Assortment of Brakes
What could indicate that Brake Pads need chaging?
- Brake Pads are Worn beyond what is safe
- Squeaking or Grinding Noises coming from Brakes
- Brake Pedal Vibrations
- Replacing related components such as Disc Brake Rotors, or Brake Calipers
- Pads show Visual Signs of Cracking or Overheating
Squeaking, grinding, or squealing breaks are just a few signs that your car brakes are not working properly. Brake pads are a crucial part of the disc brake system; if your brake pads are damaged or worn then they must be replaced as soon as possible for your own safety. Getting a high-quality, high-end brake pad will help improve your brakes\' performance.
At The Wrench Monkey, we have a wide variety of brake pads for any model of automotive car or truck on the market. Not only that, we will also offer you the best selection at great prices and with quick delivery.
We offers a wide selection of highly engineered friction and braking products that are 100% direct fit products, from the world\'s leading manufacturers such as: OE Quality Friction, Raybestos, Bendix, Akebono, Advics, and Wagner; making us to right choice for all your brake part needs.
- Low Dust
- Low Noise
- Comfortable Pedal Feel
- Incredible Performance
- Integrated wear sensors (where applicable)
- Shimmed, Slotted and Chamfered (where applicable)
Quality & Design:
- Designed to Meet or Exceed industry standards for Performance, Wear, and Durability
- Direct Fit for All Makes and Models of Car, Truck, & SUV\'s
- Manufactured using the highest quality raw materials
We promise to you that our pads are durable and easy-to-install. If can\'t find what you need in our catalog, we can assist you find the perfect brake set for your car and driving style. We are right here to assist you. Feel free to call us!