Timken 399A - Wheel Bearing
Tapered Roller Bearing Cone
All Timken wheel bearing and integrated hub assemblies are designed to meet or exceed OE specifications.
Timken wheel bearing and integrated hub assemblies enhance auto wheel performance and provide for easy handling and installation for both original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket installers.
Designed with up to 75% fewer components, reducing assembly time and lowering costs for sourcing, inventory and assembly.
Allows the same configuration to be used on driven and non-driven wheels, replacing the conventional 4x2 (dead) spindle.
Features an advanced sensor and sensor technology for superb performance.
Holds bearing setting more consistently than traditional thread and nut designs.The resulting system stiffness reduces rotor runout and improves brake performance.
Reduces weight by up to 20% per assembly compared to conventional wheel end solutions.
Self-clamped design eliminates high stress in the spindle and CV joint, reducing overall warranty costs caused by bearing wear and failure.
Features an active sensor capable of sensing down to zero speed. Sensor's speed information can be used for vehicle dynamics control systems, speed control, speedometer, odometer, trip computer and other purposes.
Internally-mounted sensor protects against the elements, which ultimately reduces warranty costs. SENSOR-PAC also utilizes very small sensor-to-target wheel gaps, enabling a much smaller and more cost- effective sensor.
Includes an internally-mounted sensor that protects against debris, corrosion, thermal shock, and other hazards that threaten externally-mounted sensors.
Designed for superior performance in a minimal space. Timken engineers have packaged the sensor within the bearing without increasing overall dimensions to promote high performance and equal load carrying capacity in a minimum space.
- Both the inner (cone) and outer (cup) should be replaced at the same time to maximize reliability and life
- Engineered to deliver higher speeds, heavier loads and longer life
- Timken is the recognized global leader in tapered roller bearings.
- Unrivaled technology and engineering support
- With capacity to manage both radial and axial loads, high performance Timken tapered roller bearing components are engineered to provide the greatest durability in the most compact space.