Mevotech CMS801199 - Suspension Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly
Suspension Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly
Engineered In Canada
Metal design of internal components - Internal metal designs are widely used in the manufacture of Mevotech X Factor control arms. These designs incorporate highly durable upper and lower metal bearings that surround the ball joint stud and ball, and they include grease fittings to allow for grease and lubrication to be injected into the central area to prolong the life of the control arm.
Greaseable - Greaseable control arms enable the ball joint to be serviced, to flush out old grease and contaminants by injecting new grease during inspection and maintenance routines.
Black oxide coating - The black oxide coating provides high resistance to variable corrosion factors such as road debris and adverse road and weather conditions, ensuring prolonged life of the Control Arm.
Mevotech has been revolutionizing the automotive aftermarket for over thirty years. Since 1982 they've been improving and innovating to ensure that customers get top quality, technologically advanced automotive parts backed by best customer service and support in the industry.
- FASTENERS INCLUDED: Install ball joint faster with application-specific pinch bolt and locking nut provided.
- HIGHER ENDURANCE: Improve performance with an upgrade to a forged steel control arm for proven endurance.
- RESISTS CORROSION: Prevent rust build up and increase longevity with protective surface treatment.
- SIMPLE TO SERVICE: Make servicing a snap with the 180 degree SAE grease fitting included.
- SUPERIOR TOUGHNESS: Get longer-lasting performance from sintered bearings.
- Mevotech Supreme Partsâ„¢ are engineered in-house, with application-specific upgrades for increased durability and performance. Mevotech Supreme control arms are built for high-usage commercial and passenger vehicles, SUVs, fleets and working trucks. Plus, innovative Labor Saverâ„¢ designs, tools and hardware make installations faster and easier.