As you might expect, the purpose of the fuel pump is to pump fuel from the vehicle’s gas tank to the engine. If it is not doing this job effectively, the engine may not be getting enough fuel, potentially resulting in an engine that runs either poorly or not at all.
In some vehicles it is necessary to replace the entire fuel pump module assembly.
Fuel pumps are built to last, however after many miles and long periods of use any fuel pump can begin to deteriorate. As this happens, it will become less efficient at getting fuel to your engine, and may eventually need to be replaced, as the engine cannot run without the required amount of fuel.
Signs and symptoms of a bad or failing fuel pump
- Difficulty starting vehicle
- Check engine light is on
- Loss of power or engine misfiring when accelerating
- Whining noise from the fuel tank
Quality & Design:
- Designed to meet or exceed standards for performance, wear, and durability
- Direct fit for all makes and models of cars, trucks, and SUVs
- Manufactured using the highest quality materials
Need assistance? Can’t find what you’re looking for? We are here to help. Call Us!